I decided to make a batch of lactation cookies, or boob biscuits (because I am Australian, not American).
Reasons normal people make lactation cookies:
- Their milk supply is low
- They want to increase their milk supply
Reasons that I made lactation cookies:
- I felt like making eating biscuits and needed a good excuse to do so
- Brewer’s yeast and flaxseed meal are expensive so I don’t want to waste them (and since I’m not normally into “health” or “super” foods I don’t use them otherwise)
- Procrasti-baking and avoiding dishes while making more
- Nursling 1 is having an extra long sleep so I have time up my sleeve
Any resulting boost in supply will be a welcome surprise for nursling 1, who certainly won’t mind the extra “gok”.